A Superior Court jury has been asked to decide whether Petco should pay damages to the father of a 10-year-old San Diego County boy who died from a bacterial infection he contracted from a pet rat he bought at a local store.
Aidan Pankey died of an ailment known as rat bite fever in June 2013,…
from Latest – San Diego Union Tribune http://ift.tt/2oLi8j8
Latest posts by Stephen G. Cline (see all)
- Las Vegas shooting victim who lost eye has awakened from coma, taken first steps - October 16, 2017
- Fatal hash oil lab explosions: A tragic accident or murder? - October 15, 2017
- Fishing vessel catches fire near Seaport Village - September 29, 2017