A Superior Court jury has been asked to decide whether Petco should pay damages to the father of a 10-year-old San Diego County boy who died from a bacterial infection he contracted from a pet rat he bought at a local store.
Aidan Pankey died of an ailment known as rat bite fever in June 2013,…
from Latest – San Diego Union Tribune http://ift.tt/2oLi8j8
Latest posts by Stephen G. Cline (see all)
- 10 San Diego residents under court orders to give up their guns - February 16, 2018
- Possible injury crash on southbound I-15 at Miramar snarls traffic - February 16, 2018
- Morse High School, Fulton Elementary on lockdown after report of gun on campus - February 14, 2018